Wednesday, March 27, 2024

March 27 - “Wing Ding”


I woke up at 4:30 yesterday. Yep. In the morning. Best I can figure, it was the Lord’s doing … so I could spend some time praying for my friend Bobby who was having surgery on his shoulder. I texted him to let him know I was praying, and he sent back a selfie of him in the hospital bed, all gowned up and ready to go for his (his words here) “Wing Ding.”  Very creative, my friend. 


Speaking of wing dings … Nathan came by. He was heading to a lunch date with his lovely wife. Stopped by our house to drop off some bed slats he had in his garage for us to use in Sam’s room. No problem in there. Just an upgrade. 


Nathan did alert us to a big shirt sale over at Academy. That would be a big sale on shirts. They had little ones, too. On top of that I had a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more. Of course the shirt I got came to $9.97. That meant I was forced to buy a Kit Kat bar to make the coupon effective. Ah, the sacrifices we make …


Mark‬ ‭11‬:‭24‬ says, Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


Father, please continue to be with Bobby and Nathan in their recoveries. Amen. 

No comments: