Wednesday, March 20, 2024

March 20 - “Into the Twilight Zone”


Our yard man arrived around ten in the morning. Kel dropped off Josiah on his way to the church. Kel moved the battery into the truck for me before he left. Those things are heavy. Josiah attacked the yard, mowing and edging and even giving it all a blow-dry. Looks good. 


In the afternoon we somehow got hooked on a Twilight Zone Season One marathon. Actually, Josiah wanted to watch Quantum Leap, but I couldn’t find it being streamed anywhere for free. But the Twilight Zone black and white classics were a lot of fun. 


My work for the day involved some palm branches that I got from Walt and Mary at church. Yep. This coming Sunday is Palm Sunday, so it’s gonna be a long week, even for allegedly retired PK. I got started on my goal of at least 100 palm crosses. They’re not that hard to make once you understand the folds and tucks, but my arthritic thumbs are really killing me now. 


Isaiah‬ ‭25‬:‭1‬ ‭ says, O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.


Father, thank you for Josiah and his heart to help. Be with him as he works to make money for his karate stuff. Amen. 

No comments: