Thursday, June 29, 2023

June 29 - “Altogether too cold”

I took my chances walking with Chris yesterday. Of course I only went a mile. My back did pretty good. No barking. Not even much of a whine. Only problem was some generalized soreness from the exertion after such a long layoff. I’ll take that. 

Chris spent much of the afternoon working on a scrapbook. She is reliving our trip to the Panama Canal right now. Not sure where she’s headed next, scrapbook-wise. It’ll end up being amazing, though. 


I had the chance to talk to my good friend in Minnesota for a long time in the afternoon. He’s been praying for Chris and me through our medical issues, and we have been praying for him in some career decisions he is making. Gary’s a great guy. Just lives where it is altogether too cold …

Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭12‬ ‭says, So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.


Father, please be with Gary as he works through his work decisions. Amen. 

No comments: