Monday, June 19, 2023

June 19 - “Best (Goofy) Dad Ever”

I was greeted with a package at our front door when we arrived home from church. Before I even opened it, I had an unmistakable clue as to who it was from. The return address read: “From Not Kel or Nathan.”  Could it have been Josh?  

Inside was a very cool shirt. Big picture of Disney’s Goofy with the words, “Best Dad Ever.”  I took a picture of the shirt and the return address and posted it on Facebook. Of course Nathan replied, “That definitely has my name on it. You’re welcome. Happy Father’s Day!!!!”  Now I’m confused …

Josh called later that afternoon to stake his claim further. He didn’t seem surprised at all by the attempt at usurpation on my Facebook post. Seems he thinks his brothers have done similar surprise attacks in the past. Hmm. 


Malachi‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬ says, He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.

‭‭

Father, thank you for my three boys and the lovely ladies who accepted them as wives, not to mention the fabulous grandkids they presented me with. Amen. 

No comments: