Tuesday, March 16, 2021

March 16 – “On cerebello-pontine angles”

Well, I found out the results of the MRI on my head.  Here’s what it said:

No mass or pathologic enhancement in the internal auditory canals or cerebello-pontine angles.

Here’s what I’m pretty sure it means:

We couldn’t see any brain in there … as suspected.

 

It also said this:
No acute intracranial abnormality.

Here’s what that one probably means:

What abnormality they did see was ugly - not cute.  But it was still abnormal.  Also as suspected.

 

All in all, there is apparently nothing further to worry about on the head front.  No tumor on the nerve heading to my ear.  Just weird head actions.  I can live with that. 

 

Off to get new tires on the car.  Gotta get there early, you know.

 

James 1:12 says, “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”

 

Father, thank you for the good ear report.  Now all I need to top it off are those new hearing aids.  Amen.

No comments: