Thursday, January 28, 2021

January 28 – “One of those days …”

Here’s one of those days where I have to cut things short.  Got a phone call last night asking me to pick Kel up at the mechanic shop this morning and take him to work.  That would be at 8 a.m.  I also got an email from the hospital chaplain reminding me that my new minister’s badge is ready to pick up.  Forgot all about that in the wake of Christi’s post-surgery predicament.  So the plan for today is to pick up Kel, take him to work, go to the hospital, the stop by a fire station or two on my way home.  Should be fun.  Well, except maybe for the 39 degree wind chill we are experiencing right now.  Where did this come from??

 

Psalms 24:10 says, “Who is he, this King of Glory?  The Lord Almighty – he is the King of Glory.”

 

Father, be with the mechanic today who will be working on Kel’s car.  Help him find whatever issues are at hand and be able to fix them for not too much money.  Amen.

No comments: