Monday, August 3, 2020

August 3 – “Short entry”


We were back up to forty-plus people at church on Sunday.  And there was some great participation at the teaching time.  Always appreciate it when I get actual answers to the questions I ask.  And apparently since we have been consistently meeting outside, several of our Jamaica Beach locals have discovered us, both in person and on line.  I guess the singing and crowd of folks under a building does tend to attract attention.  Especially when they start singing Joy to the World in August, like we did Sunday.  Loved it, Jim.  That’s my favorite song.  No idea why, but I do like it a lot.

Short entry today.  Why?  I am going fishing.  I haven’t been fishing by myself in a year or so.  Hope I remember how …

Colossians 2:13 says, “When you were dead in your sins …, God made you alive with Christ.”

Father, thank you for a great day at church.  Please take care of those precious folks.  Amen.

No comments: