Saturday, November 24, 2018

November 24 – “TCS”


Countdown to Cripple-skipping around the Unit … two days.

This is the latest I’ve been at getting a blog post out in a long time.  Why?  Well, last night was TCS - Thanksgiving Cousins’ Sleepover.  Eight of our ten grandkids were strewn about the living room floor, couches and chairs.  They did a pretty good job of calming down, though.  That was thanks to the new Netflix original release, The Christmas Chronicles.  It’s rated TV-PG, though.  A few of the so-called “mild” cusswords, but all in all it received the Mommies Vaughan seal of approval.  I liked it, too.  Lots of fun and many places were geared at adults, so everyone will enjoy this one.  Then this morning the first three awake, Caleb, Cailyn, and Josiah all got to accompany me to the donut shop.  And now they are slowly integrating into a video game tournament.  But so far two different ones have snuck into my office and just wanted a quick snuggle-hug.  I can handle that any time.  Better get back into the fray, though …

Psalms 118:6 says, “The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?”

Father, thank you for these sweet youngsters.  Love em.  Amen.

No comments: