Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 25 – “Zippy”

I had a pleasant and proud Grandad moment yesterday.  I received a text from Christi in Waco to let me know of a decision her oldest son has made.  It wasn’t exactly a career-making one, but it certainly could have implications for his future for many years to come.  It’s something that he can do with his life no matter what other decisions he makes regarding a quest for money in order to live.  And it can have an impact on people far beyond the scope of his local realm of influence.  So what was it that young nine-year-old Zakary has committed his life to (or at least the next few weeks)?  Seems he has decided to become a blogger.  Couldn’t be prouder.  In fact why don’t I catapult him into stardom by reprinting his first efforts for you here?  Sit back.  Grab a cup of coffee.  Relax and enjoy …

Zak’s Zippy Blog
Wednesday
Today I had a lot of school so I couldn’t write my blog until late afternoon at 2:45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a bible test, a Latin exercise, a bible drill review, and a history test.
Tonight I will go to RAs .
Type you later…………………………………………………(:
pics
(Here he had two pictures of Indiana Jones, his latest favorite superhero).

Nice job, Zak.  I can’t wait for installment number two.  Oh, and I really like the word “zippy.”  Gotta use that one today.  Maybe when I go to the dentist …

3 John 4 says, “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.”


Father, thank you for Zak and his efforts to express himself.  Please continue to inspire that in him.  Amen.

No comments: