Thursday, October 26, 2023

October 26 - “keep ‘em warm”


Chris went for her walk in the morning. She advised me to stay inactive for a few more days. I took that advice to heart. I read a few chapters in the book I started (All of the Chronicles of Narnia). Then I switched to working on the new puzzle. Then, after Chris left for a doctor appointment, I pulled up a movie on TV and crashed my brain for a while. 


In the afternoon we made an errands run. First stop was the Post office. We were mailing some fabric to AnnaGrace. She’s having a birthday party next month where the kids can adopt a stuffed animal. The fabric is so the animals can be wrapped up. Gotta keep ‘em warm. 


Next we made a swing into Walmart (where else?).  We had to pick up a prescription for Sam. And as is so often the case, we managed to fill up a basket with groceries we needed as well. Chris suggested we just stop eating. I think I’ll pass on that option. Gotta say … I was pretty tired after all that walking. Hopefully it won’t take too long to build some stamina back up. 


Joel‬ ‭2‬:‭1‬ says, Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand


Father, thank you for the hours of sleep I managed last night. I’ll take what I can get. Amen. 

No comments: