Friday, October 13, 2023

October 13 - “Sheared”


I joined Chris for her 2-mile walk yesterday. I figured if I could make it through some of hikes we’ve been taking, I should be able to handle a flat surface for 20 or 30 minutes. My back did complain, but I made it all the way. I just keep telling myself that I’m a week or so away from another mega-dose of steroids back there. 


After lunch I made my way to a visit to Suzann. Yep. That’s my hair stylist. Barber. Sheep shearer. Whichever is necessary at the time. And since it’s been since August that I was last in, I think the latter was pretty appropriate. I was admittedly shaggy. She worked her magic though. I now have a nice, cool head. 


We had a great resumption of home group last night. Even Dennis and Pedrameh showed up. It was good for the group to get to meet Dennis’ new wife. 


Isaiah‬ ‭60‬:‭3 says, Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.


Father, thank you for the great relationships we have among our home group. Amen. 

No comments: