Wednesday, October 11, 2023

October 11 - “Doctor Day”


Doctor Day. No, that’s not the MD’s name. I mean it was a day to go to the doctor. And this one would be for me. It was my follow-up to the alien ray gun treatment on my back from about a month ago. 


All looks good on that lower back thing. The ray gun did its job. That one is supposed to last a year or so. However …


Back to the mid-back issues. That’s what has been giving me problems over the course of our trip. It is where I had a steroid shot about 3 months ago that was supposed to last … um … three months. Rats. Yep. I’m now signed up for another big shot of steroids in the back here in a few weeks. 


Well, it was back to Walmart for groceries and Randall’s for Chris meds. Time to get back in the swing of things quickly, I guess. Of course after the last few weeks,  we measure financial output in terms of how many hotel stays we could have had. I’m afraid to figure that out. Yikes. 


The rest of our afternoon was spent doing something productive. We watched the Astros. Productive? Sure. Without our support the good guys wouldn’t have won big. One more win to go to advance. 


1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬ says, Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.


Father, give me some patience to wait out this next back shot. Amen. 

No comments: