Monday, October 16, 2023

October 16 - “Great X 7+”


Great day at church yesterday. Great to hear about God’s great gift to us. Also, it’s always a great day when we have another baptism. This young lady was quite articulate about her great salvation that happened at camp. She was really excited about getting baptized in the Gulf as well. And before the day was over, we had two more who want to be baptized next Sunday. Great God is definitely doing a great work. 


We also had a great crowd that stuck around after the baptism for dinner on the grounds. And then we had a baby shower. Great to celebrate new life in several different ways. 


Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭11‬ ‭says, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.


Father, thank you for moving in some really great ways at church. You are … great! Amen. 

No comments: