Saturday, October 14, 2023

October 14 - “Missing piece”


Chris took off without me on her morning walk that without me slowing her down turns into just a shade short of a jog. I tried a second night without taking a super-Tylenol, this time after a 2-mile walk, and it was … restless. I kept waking up with the back pain. For the most part I was able to doze back off, but the interruptions didn’t make for a very restful night. Ah, well. One more week … steroids are on the horizon. 


So, while Chris walked, I worked on birthday and anniversary cards for next week. It felt weird getting back into the swing of things after being gone for so long.


Chris went back to her sewing project for the afternoon. I spent a lot of that time working on the jigsaw puzzle. Got it down to the six or so pieces that Chris could finish. Also found out that there was a piece missing. That’s two puzzles in a row with a missing piece. Hope these new ones we got on vacation are all present and accounted for. 


Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭11‬ ‭says, No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.


Father, again, please give me patience with my back to last until next Monday. Amen. 

No comments: