Monday, March 6, 2023

March 6 - “Good day”

Church was packed once again. And this time there were eight or ten children as well. Helen and Christina had a great lesson for them while Pastor Kel shared with the rest of us.

 

After church a group of us went over to Way West Grill, a local Jamaica Beach food spot.  I had a pretty good bacon cheeseburger, but their fries were the best I have had in a long time. Nice and hot and crunchy.

 

The rest of the afternoon I spent working on a new puzzle. Chris finished up the quilt she has been working on. Sam went to Home Depot with Lauren and Ed.

 

We did manage to get in a few episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger, as well, to Sam’s abundant joy.

 

Good day.

 

Matthew 18:20 says, For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

 

Father, thanks for all the folks who came to church yesterday. Bless them. Amen.

No comments: