Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February 5 – “It continues”


It continues.  Chris’ cold or whatever it is she has.  It continues.  I was relegated to the couch last night.  Actually she was going to sleep there, but I figured she needed the bed worse than I did.  Plus she mentioned something about a queasy stomach.  She definitely needed to be closer to the bathroom.  So … it continues.

So with that thought in mind, yesterday was pretty much a wash as far as anything terribly exciting is concerned.  I did manage to work in getting a haircut.  And I made our deposit at the bank.  But wait.  The bank thing may have been the day before.  I don’t remember.  The check is gone from my desk, though, so I assume it has been deposited at some point. 

We are officially in the process of download.  That means transferring all the pictures from our phones and the camera over to the computer so we can see them more clearly.  My phone was easy enough.  200 or so pictures.  Mostly selfies and sunrises.  But the camera … totally another story.  1,466 still photos alone.  At least 26 of those movie blurbs.  Absolutely confused the computer.  I eventually had to reload both screens.  And then the computer couldn’t find all the pictures on Chris’ phone.  It saw ten or twelve of them, but the rest just didn’t compute somehow.  Last time this happened Chris emailed the pictures and we copied them that way.  There are a lot more pictures this time, though.  Promises to be a long process.  I guess the mantra for today is appropriate once again … “It continues”

1 Peter 5:7 says, “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”

Father, I know you are walking with Chris through her sickness.  Thank you for that.  We heard Brennan is still sick, too.  We could sure use some healing boosts down here.  Amen.

No comments: