Chris did a 30 minute walk here at the house before heading to physical therapy. Then she succumbed to the stretching and tugging of the therapist for about 45 minutes. She also recommended highly that Chris notify the surgeon about her run-in with the wall at Whataburger. She took care of that when we got home. Tough morning for Chris, right?
I, on the other hand, didn’t have to deal with the therapist, but I did manage a two mile hike indoors, walking around the clinic hallways about 8 times. Always fun to people watch while doing that. They usually seem either impressed or annoyed.
Speaking of people watching, we stopped at Walmart on the way home. Bananas. OK. There were other things as well, but I was just detailing the first item on my list. And we walked around a little bit. Added a few dozen steps to our count for the day.
That was pretty much the extent of our day’s excitement. We saw two or three hummingbirds engaged in their typical turf wars over access to our feeder. Watched a movie. Emailed the county to let them know I’d be out of state when they want me to appear for jury duty. Watched the Astros. Full day.
1 Peter 5:6-7 says, Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that he may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your cares on him, because he cares about you.
Father, thank you for making hummingbirds. They are really fun to watch. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment