Early exercise time for me. I got started before Christmas got up. I started out with my version of the arm workout. Thera-bands and wall push-ups and some light weights. I managed to incorporate a 2.25 mile walk as well. And I finished it all around eight. Whew!
Chris had a dental appointment later in the morning. I stayed behind so she would have a chance at her first solo drive experience since the surgery. Of course she did fine with the drive. Not so much the cleaning, though. That didn’t happen. She was apparently “on the bubble” of their timeline for dental work after surgery. They called the surgeon to see if he would OK it. He didn’t call back before she left, though, so she had to reschedule to Monday. My appointment is today. No bubble for me. All I have to remember is to take a mega-dose of antibiotics because of my bionic knee.
Last night we went to Texas to watch Ezra play baseball again. The good guys totally outclassed the opposition this time. Ezra walked two or three times across the two games. Scores: game one - 13-0. Game 2 - 10-1. Success.
Galatians 1:10 says, For am I now trying to persuade people, or God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Father, please be with me today at my dentist appointment. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment