Labor Day was workout day for us. Chris did all of her arm and leg exercises, then walked a mile and a quarter. I did the weights part of the arm exercises. Then I walked two miles. Guess it all averages out.
We did have a visitor in the afternoon. Our incredible hair stylist, Suzanne, came over with her big bag of haircut tricks. Yep. She blessed us with a house call. We both really needed a haircut, too. Well, especially me. Chris always looks great. It’s nice to let my head breathe better now.
Monday is also laundry day, holiday or no. We had five or six loads (or maybe it was 6 or 7, Ezra). Can’t say I’m getting any better at folding, but at least I can haul the wads of dirty clothes to the machine.
The Astros were off for the holiday, so we turned to those old standbys - recorded shows. You know … like Hallmark movies. Nothing new there, of course. Even if the movies themselves were just made, plots remain the same.
John 8:32 says, You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Father, bless Suzann for coming over here and cutting our hair. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment