Tuesday, September 15, 2026

September 15 - “Three Dubyas”


Yesterday turned into a trifecta day. Three big ones. No. Not specs, flounders and reds. And not some random Internet address. Instead it was WWW dot …


Wi-fi Day. The factory reset that customer service performed last week on our router has really done a number on our Wi-fi using contraptions. The latest casualty was our printer connection to the computer. It worked fine from the phone, but when I tried to print something out of Word … nothing. It said the printer was offline, but the printer insisted it was on. I finally had to uninstall the silly printer and reinstall it like it was brand new. 


The second “Dub” was for Workout Day. We both hit the arm strengthening exercises hard and heavy. They always leave my right arm really sore, but no pain, no gain, right?


The third Dub I have affectionately “dubbed” Walmart Day. Yes. I was out of bananas. We needed some other things as well, but we all know by now that the bananas are the all-important item of sustenance around here. 


‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭31‬:‭8‬ says, The LORD is the one who will go before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or abandon you. Do not be afraid or discouraged.


Father, thank you for Chris’ passion about getting us ready for the trip to Alaska. Amen. 

No comments: