Friday, December 2, 2022

December 2 - “Triggered”

Chris had the exciting day yesterday. A real day with the girls. She joined Christina and Noa and a bunch of their friends from the homeschool co-op for a day at the theater. They all went to see the Nutcracker. I stayed behind and cleaned house and did an errand at the bank. Chris said Noa really liked it. In fact, in the car she told her Mom she wanted to try some ballet herself

 

At the bank I had to close out an account we had. Again. I thought I closed it already. But little did I know, they had awarded the account a two cent interest payment. That triggered  a low balance fee of $3.00. Therefore I suddenly owed $2.98 on a closed account. The tellers were great, though. Re-closed the account and refunded the fee. Even gave me the two cents interest. Two pennies in my hand. Nice.

 

Last might we were back in the saddle with home group. Still in 1 Samuel. The ark of the covenant vs. the idol of Dagon. Guess who won that battle?

 

1 Peter 1:3 says, Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

 

Father, thanks for the kindness of the bank tellers today. I know it’s their job, but I do appreciate their attitude. And thank you for the opportunity Noa had to experience a ballet. Amen. 

No comments: