Wednesday, April 24, 2024

April 24 - “Brainless?”


We did our two miles again. I guess we should start talking in terms of time, though. That’s how all the exercise gurus talk. “Work out for 30 minutes a day … etc”. Our walk amounts to between 37 and 40 minutes. Not bad from what I read, especially when the recommendation is weighted for “when you reach a certain age.”


I took some time to download our cruise pictures from the camera and from Chris’ phone. I also organized the images on the computer and then started downloading earlier photos. The camera card just had stuff from our family Easter this year. But Chris’ phone appears to go backwards into infinity. I think I got through the months of this year. Still lots to go, but I had to take a break. 


I switched to brainless after that. Jigsaw puzzle for a while. At least fifteen or twenty done. And then there was TV. Total brainless. Loved it. I could do that some more. 


Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭2‬ ‭ says, Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.


Father, thank you for the memories encased in all those pictures. Amen. 

No comments: