Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October 1 - “Walk-ative ways”


 We got back into our walk-ative ways yesterday. Two miles right off the bat. Kind of felt good. Easier than lifting and placing concrete pavers, that’s for sure. Hopefully this means we are settling into somewhat of a routine again. 


We filled the rest of our morning cleaning out vehicles. It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s gotta do it. So we both did. Always great to work together. 


I got my yearly coupon to Academy. It comes from the CCA fishing tournament I always sign up for. Ten bucks off on a  purchase of ten bucks or more. Twenty bucks off if you spend a hundred. And a hundred bucks off if you spend five hundred or more. Gotta use it by the end of October, though. Hmm. Better make a list. 


Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Father, thank you for doing all that planning. Amen. 

No comments: