Saturday, October 5, 2024

October 5 - “Kind of a break”


We decided to stick around the house yesterday. Kind of a break from the intensity of the last week. Yep. We realized that it has only been a week since Sam died. It has been one critical task after another (OK. OK. I know.  It’s just seemed that way). 


Chris spent some time immersed to her elbows in a flower bed. She was determined to get it weeded out. Snd she got done as much as was humanly possible without a shovel and/or hoe. She’s quite impressive. 


I returned to my sort-of executor job.  I still had a large amount of paperwork to go through here at the house so I could narrow down what I actually need for the job when the time comes. One thing at a time. That’s my mantra in all this. 


Robert stopped by. It was good chatting with him about Sam and sharing some Sam stories. 


1 Peter 1:3 ~ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.


Father, thanks for the concern Robert had for us. Bless him for that. Amen. 

No comments: