Sunday, October 13, 2024

October 13 - “By definition”


We spent the morning over at the Bay Harbor house. We had hoped to finish it up enough to actually move into the cleaning phase. Not quite there yet. Looks like one more venture out west before we start the northward treks. 


After some lunch and some time to clean up, we headed into Texas again. This time our destination was the north part of Pearland, right off of Beltway 8. That’s where Cailyn’s club soccer team plays their home games. It was a hard fought contest, going back and forth the whole way. Of course, they WERE playing soccer, so by definition they had to go back and forth. But in the end the good guys lost 4-2. Still proud of you, Cailyn. 


Isaiah‬ ‭6‬:‭8‬ says, Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: Who should I send? Who will go for Us? I said: Here I am. Send me.


Father, please watch over those young ladies we watched playing soccer. It was hot out there! Amen. 

No comments: