Wednesday, April 26, 2023

April 26 - “Fillin’ in a blank”

Chris spent her morning outside. She walked a few miles then pulled weeds in the backyard. I stayed inside to try to keep from coughing. A little jigsaw puzzle and a little TV time. When I went out to help her empty the trash cans, I started coughing for the first time all morning. Should have stayed inside. 


The on-again-off-again surgery is officially on again. About 4 p.m. we finally heard back from Chris’ surgeon. Current Covid protocol is that she has to be two weeks post-last-positive-test. That would fall on Friday the 5th. So the surgery will be on again for Monday the 8th. We still don’t know what time, but at least it’s back on the docket. That’s one less unknown to fret about. 


Psalms‬ ‭3‬‬:‭3‬ says, But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.


Father, thank you for fillin’ in one more blank around here. It helps. Amen. 

No comments: