Sunday, April 2, 2023

April 2 - “Look at the date …”

To all of my blog fans out there (both of you), concerning yesterday’s post … please stop lining up at my front door to ask for a loan. Even my brother from Houston showed up (actually, he was on his way to his high school reunion. But he did ask for his share of the loot). Or if you’re already there, please note carefully the date at the top of the post. I guess I really gave it away when I said I was going camping, huh?  Yeah … nope. We're still plain ol' poor us, a couple of April fools. Hope you had fun with it. I wrote it in the doctors’ office while waiting for Chris to get her genetics tested.

 

Big news of the day … we finished the eagle puzzle we’ve been working on for a looong time. Glad to check off that box. Now Sam can use the table for her cat puzzle and Chinese food … WHILE WE ARE GONE.

 

We did receive an amazing blessing. Aaron and Kelly brought over some of his famous meatloaf.  They also brought some fresh green beans and scalloped potatoes. Good stuff. Almost good enough to excuse Kelly for still spelling her name wrong.

 

1 Corinthians 10:31 says, So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

 

Father, thank you for inspiring the love we felt from Kelly and Aaron yesterday. Bless them for that. Amen.

No comments: