Thursday, March 7, 2019

March 7 – “Watch what you say …”


Sounds like we have something going around.  I have had a sore throat and eye redness the last few days.  One of those “just on the brink but not quite there yet” kind of feelings.  Cailyn complained of a sore throat this morning.  And when her Daddy came to pick her up after his fire department shift, he looked like death warmed over.  Well, either that or he got hit by a fire truck.  Then I got a text before 7 a.m. from one of the Seasiders asking me to pray for him because he woke up sick.  How about we all do some praying for each other?

I can’t just stop on a sick note.  How about this … Check out these quotes from my daughter-in-law about her precious children.

Josiah (8 years old) informed me that our neighbor “said ‘cuff’ backwards.”

Noa (5 years old) saw the expectant mother parking sign and asked, “What does the sign with a seagull carrying a WalMart bag mean?”

Kids are … fabulous.

Psalms 42:2 says, “My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.  When can I go and meet with God?”

Father, thank you for my grandkids and for their Moms who work hard to raise them right.  And would do some healing around here?  Amen.


No comments: