Saturday, September 18, 2010

September 18 – “She’s gone”

 

 

I got the call from Chris about 4:45 this morning that her Mom was gone.  All kinds of details are looming for the next few days.  The funeral info will be determined later on.  I have to make calls to the boys.  I also have to do some finagling about my day today.  I have a wedding rehearsal at 10.  I emailed the wedding coordinator, and she can take that for me with no problem.  I'm pretty sure I can get back in town in time for the wedding tonight, but I'll put Kel "on call" just in case.  I don't see how I can get back for the open house at the school.  It's from 1 to 5.  I emailed Rita.  Hope someone gets the message.  When I come back for the wedding I guess I'll stay overnight here for the service tomorrow and then head back to Bay City afterward for the duration.

 

The laptop seems to be doing strange things.  It's probably going out.  The screen is flickering and the double click button won't work.  Just what we need right now.

 

Short entry today.  I'll try to enter more tomorrow.

 

Psalms 30:5 stilll says, "For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."

 

Father, I needed this verse today.  I know Chris does.  Thanks.  Amen.


1 comment:

fancynancykay said...

Praying, Kelley!

Love you guys :)
Nanc