Saturday, July 9, 2016

July 9 – “Coming home”

Last night wasn’t such a good night for me.  Well, aside from the Astros pulling it out in the bottom of the ninth on a walk-off home run that is.  My ears started hurting while I watched the game and by the time I went to bed I was shivering and aching all over.  Didn’t take long and my head was killing me as well.  I think I finally managed to fall asleep around 12:30 or 1, but the headache was still there this morning.  The aching feels kind of like when you get dehydrated, and the headache is one of those migraines you get when you go camping.  So I have been drinking tea since I woke up.  Finally got out of bed around 10:30. 

We managed to get Christi and her boys all packed up and delivered back to her Mom and Dad.  They are heading into intercontinental airport today to pick up Josh from his return flight from Spain.  I think the boys were pretty excited to see good old Dad and to get back to their own house.  We got word first thing this morning that the flight had landed safely in Paris, and just a minute ago Chris told me she had checked on his flight, and it was on time.  Should land around 2:30 this afternoon. 

Romans 13:8 says, “Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.”


Father, please keep the airplane and its passengers safely in your hands.  And be with Christi and the boys as they navigate the airport.  Amen.

No comments: