Wednesday, February 7, 2018

February 7 – “New and renew”


OK.  Rapid fire results of day one in school.  Met a new friend.  Mommy always told me that was important.  Henry is a mental health guy from Katy Texas.  The other person at our table was Theresa, a cop lady from Baton Rouge.  Both nice and a lot of fun.  Ended up going to lunch with Henry.  Luby’s.  Liver.  It’s been a long time.  Brought back a lot of memories of the salad lady greeting us (Salad?  Aaaight), and the whole line knowing what our request would be when we walked in the door.  In case you didn’t know, there used to be a Luby’s in Galveston.  Went every Tuesday with Mom and Dad and Aunt Betty and Cousin Tammy. 

We tried to get the start time moved to 8:30 since we didn’t start until then today.  No such luck.  Guess I’ll leave at 7 again.  I’ll still have to trust Google Siri, though.  She sent me to the back gate entrance this morning.  Kind of fun. 

Psalms 32:7 says, “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.”

Father, thank you for my new friends.  Keep them safe in the driving they have to do.  Amen.

No comments: