Monday, September 7, 2026

September 7 - “Nice job”


The blog site was apparently down for a while yesterday. I tried numerous times to post, but alas, to no avail. I even posted an apology on Facebook to all 10 or 12 people who usually read it. But I tried one more time on the way to church, and bingo! There it was. I hurriedly threw my blog on there, so if you’re interested … feel free to catch up. 


We had another great day at church. 80 people came to worship. I met a new guy who just moved to the area. He was invited by one of the Seaside couples. Nice job, Bonnie and David. 


I got an interesting email yesterday. Sunday afternoon of Labor Day weekend. It was a warning of sorts. It said I was going to receive a jury summons. That’s a new one. Never have been pre-notified before. But here’s the rub. My report date? Right when I’ll be in Alaska. Fortunately, one of the excused absences is pre-paid travel arrangements. I’ll have to call them when I get that actual summons. 


‭‭Psalms‬ ‭121‬:‭2‬ says, My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.


Father, bless Bonnie and David for their inviting efforts. Amen. 

No comments: