Tuesday, July 28, 2026

July 28 - “Awarded”


Our Great Northern Wasteland dear friends stopped by the house on their way home. We thought maybe they got lost again. But no. They came by on purpose to tell us goodbye. And they also had a presentation to make. I received an award for Husband of the Year. They just appreciated me taking care of their sweet friend Chris. Hey. I’ll take encouragement wherever I can get it. Seriously, though … Thank you, Guys, for the gift card. It will be put to good use real soon. 


The rest of the afternoon we texted back and forth with Kel and Christina. They were finalizing plans and commitments for our trip to Virginia next month. I think that one’s gonna be a lot of fun. 


‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭19‬ says, My dearly loved brothers, understand this: Everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger.


Father, thank you for the encouragement from our friends. They are really special. Amen. 

No comments: